If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face an IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities.
Tax Preparation & Planning
Effective tax preparation and planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
- $90 US Personal Income tax return- Form 1040
- $50 US Individual Income with no itemized deductions- Form 1040A
- $20 US Individual Income with no dependents- Form 1040EZ
- $50 Amended Personal Income Return- Form 1040X
- $5 Itemized deductions- Schedule A
- $5/ every 10 items- Interest and Ordinary Dividends- Schedule B
- $15/each business- Profit/loss business- Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ
- $5/per item- Capital Gains and losses- Schedule D
- $30/each property- Supplemental income/loss- Schedule E
- $10- Earned Income Credit- Schedule EIC
- $20/per farm- Farms Profit/loss- Schedule F
- $5- Household Employment Tax- Schedule H
- $15- Farm Income Averaging-Schedule J
- $10- Credit for Elderly or Disabled- Schedule R
- $10- Self Employed tax return- Schedule SE
- All other forms for individual income taxes are $10/each
- Worksheets (i.e. Depreciation/ per 10 items and vehicle expenses/per vehicle) are $5
- W-2 and 1099 are $5 each
- All state income tax forms including amended forms are $30 each
- All other forms pertaining to state income are $5 each
- Returning customers and referrals will receive a 10% discount
- Tax resolution services will have a free initial consultation, afterwards $50/hour if case is accepted
- Corporations (sells services with no balance sheet) = $400
- Corporations (sells products with balance sheet) = $500
- Non-profit returns = $400
- Trust returns (simple) = $400
- Trust returns (complex) = $500
- Estate tax returns = $500
- $15 for each Schedule K1
- $50 NO SHOW FEE will be charged if appointment is not kept without rescheduling/canceling prior to 24 hours
Tax Representation and Tax Resolution Services
Some people do not have the time or familiarity to deal with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in case they are called to a tax audit. Why pay more for a tax attorney or a certified public accountant, when you can attain the services of an enrolled agent?
Our services include the following:
- Income tax relief for innocent or injured spouses
- IRS collections for back taxes owed
- Compromises in lieu of penalties
- Payment plans
- Liens, levies and/or seizures
- Late filings
- IRS audits
If you have any of the above problems and you need a qualified professional, call 401-244-5865 to get you the tax help you need.